NCTC Course Descriptions
Working and planning an Undercover Operation has changed drastically in the last 3 decades. This course will instruct Law Enforcement personnel on how to carefully decide in an investigation on whether to use a Confidential Informant or an Undercover Operative. The proper planning for these types of operations will ensure that all personnel are kept safe.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Decide if they will work in an undercover capacity or conduct surveillance.
- Control the Confidential Informant and set parameters for the investigation.
- Safely plan an investigation and look for danger zones.
- Understand how to live your private life outside the undercover world.
- Prepare for court the court system after the target(s) have been arrested.
Course Length: 1 day/6 hours
Who May Attend: Law Enforcement
This event is offered on the following dates
Surviving and Planning the Undercover Operation
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - Tuesday, November 17, 2020, Registration 0800 Class Starts 0830 - 1400
Annville, PA - BLDG 8-65