Apply For Registration
Law Enforcement & Military Personnel Only
Questions? - Email email@example.com
Registration for this training DOES NOT confirm your enrollment in the course.
NCTC makes its student selections 45-60 days before the start of the course,
at which time you will receive an email if your registration is accepted.
This military-led course is designed to give a familiarization with basic tactical navigation and surveillance techniques for use in the planning of safe and efficient woodland operations.
1. Plan a mission following the necessary procedures and policies.
2. Mitigate risk factors by effectively identifying and strategizing to minimize the risks inherent to a mission.
3. Conduct a patrol from a known point to an unknown point using proper movement techniques, hand and arm signals, and land navigation.
4. Develop a mission-oriented packing list and conduct pre-mission equipment checks for accountability and serviceability.
5. Demonstrate basic first aid procedures, team-work supporting those procedures, and elements affecting response of medical care.
6. Apply proper camouflage procedures during the creation of an effective hide site.
7. Successfully complete a field training exercise by applying the course objectives to a given situation.