Apply For Registration
Law Enforcement & Military Personnel Only
Questions? - Email email@example.com
Registration for this training DOES NOT confirm your enrollment in the course.
NCTC makes its student selections 45-60 days before the start of the course,
at which time you will receive an email if your registration is accepted.
Participants in this course learn about domestic terrorist groups and how to recognize indicators relating to domestic terrorism. There has been a tremendous increase in narco-terrorism activities involving Transnational Criminal Organizations. These relationships will be explained, and investigative techniques will be discussed to assist in dismantling these organizations operating in communities across the United States. Students will explore law enforcement's roles and responsibilities in combating domestic terrorism. Students will be presented with information regarding common terrorism indicators to include dress, speech, paraphernalia, social media posts, and several others. Officer safety issues relating to domestic terrorism are also covered, as many domestic terrorism events have turned into active shooter situations. The final block of instruction will involve debriefing several domestic terrorism events.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
the various categories of terrorist organizations
2. Correctly articulate information about and identify the domestic terror groups
3. Understand cyber terrorism and the investigative challenges it faces
4. Understand Narco-terrorism and the breakdowns of it
5. Speak upon terrorism indicators for law enforcement
6. Utilize knowledge on past attacks in order to try and prevent future attacks
7. Identify officer safety issues for first responders
Course Length: 2 days/ 16 hours
Who May Attend: Law Enforcement, Corrections, Military Intelligence