Apply For Registration
Law Enforcement & Military Personnel Only
Questions? - Email email@example.com
Registration for this training DOES NOT confirm your enrollment in the course.
NCTC makes its student selections 45-60 days before the start of the course,
at which time you will receive an email if your registration is accepted.
This course focuses on the tactical techniques of high-risk warrant service. Through demonstration and practical application, students use a high-risk entry facility to practice entry, search, and extraction techniques taught throughout the course from decision-making through warrant execution. Students will also learn vehicle stops involving narcotics, undercover extractions, and tactical team management.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Complete a high-risk narcotics vehicle stop using vehicles and techniques learned in class.
- Plan and conduct a warrant service briefing for a consensual or dynamic entry for the purpose of searching for and finding a perpetrator to serve a warrant.
- Perform the functions and duties of a team leader during the course of a consensual entry and a dynamic entry, using a team of seven to nine officers and entry equipment to search and extract one to three perpetrators from a building simulating living quarters, using entry equipment, simunitions, a bunker, and techniques learned in class.
- Students will properly learn how to use team placement and specialized equipment to effec- tively neutralize an armed perpetrator in closed quarters.
- Assume a tactical mindset as taught in class and use the principles in the decision-making process during the course of high-risk warrant execution scenarios.
Course Length: 4 days/32 hours.
Who May Attend: Law Enforcement, Corrections, Military (SF/MP).